Thursday, July 18, 2024

Spellbinders Home for the Holidays collection: Candy Cane card designs

Hi everyone! It's Christmas in July over at Spellbinders in a BIG way! Today I'm sharing 2 cards from the new Home for the Holidays collection and this collection is HUGE.
It features:
6 BetterPress plate sets (2 are backgrounds)
1 background cover plate (super dainty and beautiful)
3 gorgeous die sets
1 new label shape (Emerald cut)
3 sentiment sets (2 BetterPress and 1 die set)
1 3D embossing folder (Argyle Plaid)
Whew!! It's worth your time to check it out in it's entirety.
CANDY CANES AND HOLLY, POINSETTIA SPRAY AND CHRISTMAS BLOOMS DIE SETS
 
Both my cards use the die set called Candy Canes and Holly die set and are accented with Christmas poinsettias and greenery from the new Poinsettia Spray die set and the oldie but goodie die set, Christmas Blooms. The sentiments are from Comfort and Joy Sentiment glimmer foiled with red foil.
The background for this card is the new Argyle Plaid 3D embossing folder. I love this folder! I can see using it year round, not just for Christmas. I lightly inked it with a minty ink. My candy canes are the traditional red and white and I added a bit of Stickles for a pop of glitter. I used the new Poinsettia Spray die set for my accent flowers and the holly greenery is from the Candy Canes and Holly die set and added some emerald Essential Gems for the final bits of bling.
The background for this card is from the Peppermint 6x8 paper pad. My favorite kind of candy canes are the spearmint ones and I just had to make a card with a nod to my favs. I used Christmas Blooms die set for my accent flowers and greenery and added some red Essential Gems for some bling.
I love ho both of these turned out. Stay tuned for a few more cards using this collection!

-------
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.