Saturday, February 24, 2024

BetterPress Floral Alphabet - Letters S and B

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing 2 cards from the BetterPress Every Occasion Floral Alphabet collection. Each letter has a sentiment with it, but the letter could be used alone and make some amazing personalized stationery.
EVERY OCCASION FLORAL ALPHABET B AND S PRESS PLATES

Each letter in the alphabet has a wonderful floral design on them, but I enhanced the florals by adding small flower die cuts from the Four Petals Thank You Floral die set. They have a similar scale and feel to them and I wanted the flowers to pop off the card!
This card uses the Floral S press plate and it's sentiment is "ending Love". I used the largest scalloped rectangle die from the Heartfelt Thanks and Scallops die set and cut a piece of patterned paper from the Paper Rose Purple Haze 6x6 pad. The next scallop layer was cut from a piece of the porcelain cotton card. I sponged the image panel with a bit of lavender ink to give it a bit of dimension.
This card uses the Floral B press plate and it's sentiment is "est wishes". I kept the same card design and used a piece from the Butterfly Garden 6x6 paper for the largest scallop panel. The little butterfly accents on both cards were fussy cut from one of the papers in this gorgeous pad!!
If you like Paper Rose papers and ephemera, Spellbinders is now carrying them! Check out all the Paper Rose products here.
 
 Supplies used on these cards:
***If you want to see all the products easily in one place check out my PROJECT GALLERY on SBC***
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.