Thursday, December 14, 2023

Little Pink Houses Christmas card

 Hi everyone! I have a quick and easy Christmas card to share today. It's using a Layering Stencil set from Hero Arts called Layering Holiday Neighborhood. It's 3 stencils which makes it easy to pick your colors, ink and go! Here's how it turned out.
I used 3 light colored inks and in hind sight I could have gone with one of the greens a bit darker, but it's still really cute. I stamped and die cut out the little kittie from the Winter Mail Critters. The critters in this stamp set are holding an envelope, so the set could be used for Valentines and birthdays too!
You might be able to see in the photo the glitter paste stenciled over the Christmas tree, roof, snowflake and some star accents? I stenciled those with the green color and then went over it with Stickles Moon Dust Gel which added the perfect amount of sparkle!

Products used on this card
Hero Arts Layering Holiday Neighborhood (currently sold out, sign up to be notified)
My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Edge rectangle frame 
Hero Arts Holiday Message Transfers (for sentiment)
Spellbinders Christmas Blooms die set (flower accent)
 Catherine Pooler ink in Minted and In the Park; Stampin up imk in Fresh Freesia
Copic markers

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.