Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Gina K Designs November release -set of 7 rainbow cards and a NEW DIE CUTTING MACHINE!

Hi everyone! Tonight is Gina K Design's November release and I'm excited to share a set of 7 cards using the Sunshine and Rainbows stamp set designed by Beth Silika. The set has a rainbow outline, solid stamps to fill, some accent stamps and sentiments! Like most of you, I love rainbows and all things rainbow. But I wanted to do something different with this card set. I went with non-traditional rainbow color combinations.

Be sure to check out the What's New Section for ALL the new stamps, dies, stencils and other goodies released tonight.
 
Did you SEE the new die cutting machine Gina launched?!? SO EXCITING!
*sold out on Gina's website, you can still get one on Scrapbook.com*
 
To start this set of cards, I pulled out some of my favorite ink colors, stamped them out and begun pairing up my color combos. There were a few duds that I ended up tossing, but for the most part I love how each one came together!
Using the Misti stamper, it was super easy to stamp all these in a quick procession. I stamped the rainbow outline first, then each rainbow piece one at a time.
After the rainbows were done, I stamped the sentiments and cut apart the heart trio accent stamp and stamped a single heart in the center. Next I die cut the panel using the Master Layouts 2 die set and then matted it to a coordinating color of cardstock. My original thought was to mat these to an A2 card base, but for some reason it just made the rainbow look too small. So I cut custom card bases the exact size of the outer layering piece.
To add some character to the rainbows, I added some dots or Xs with a black pen and some Pop of Color or Nuvo drops to each. I think it added just the right amount of something "extra" to pull things together.
Here's a peek at the new Intri-Cut machine!

 
 
Supplies used on these cards:
 -----
Gina K Designs Ink (in no particular order): Lucky Clover, Ocean Mist, Pink Passion, Blue Denim, Stormy Sky, Wild Dandelion, Powder Blue, Wild Lilac, Tranquil Teal, Turquoise Sea, Coral Reef, Peach Belini
-----
Catherine Pooler Ink: Aquatini, Wintergreen, With an Olive
 -----
Pops of Color: Gloss Sky Blue, Gloss Royal Blue, Gloss Summer Peach
Nuvo Drops: Glitter Purple Rain, Glitter Yellow Bird, Gloss Apple Green

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.