Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Water colored Java mug

Hi everyone! I have another fun card to share celebrating the newly released Cup of Java stamp set and Java die set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps. My card uses the die set only, showing that both the stamp and die set can be used together or on their own.
This card was pretty easy to make. I made some small water color splotches on the watercolor paper and then die cut the mug from that. To make sure I had the scale correct, I lightly drew in the mug shape onto my paper before I applied the color. To beef up the Java word, I layered together 3 die cuts.
The blossom I used is from the Petaloo Botanica Baby Blooms pack in white. I took a bit of the left over yellow paint and touched the ends of the petals with it to give it a soft matching color.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used:
Divine Twine Black/white baker's twine
Blue rhinestones
dotted embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.