Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Fusion Vibes - watermelon, lemon, orange thanks

Hi everyone!  This month FSJ is having a special promotion on their True Color Fusion inks.  For those of you new to the inks, they are a hybred of Pigment and Dye.  They are amazing!  Stamp clean and crisp.  And with some colors, if you are fast, you can stamp and immediately add clear embossing powder and it will emboss!
I will warn you they will stain, so don't drop them on your lap (yeah, that happened).  I suggest purchasing our great True Color Fusion stamp cleaner which will keep your stamps nice and clean.
I made a fun and simple card using 3 colors: Watermelon Fusion, Lemon Drop and Orange Creamsicle.  I created the background with the Ink Splat ATS stamp.  The sentiment is from the new die set called Designer Frames (which I used on these cards).
Oh and see that cute white flower?  It's brand new and from the Spring Kisses pack.  Since they are mulberry, you can color them with sprays, silks and sponging.  LOVE!  I am having a hard time restraining myself NOT to use them on everything.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
All supplies used are Fun Stampers Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.