Monday, October 7, 2013

My dad's birthday card

Hi everyone!  It's my dad's birthday in a couple weeks and this is the birthday card I made for him.  He is a no frills rancher, so I keep my cards to him very minimal.  I usually include stars and some twine and call it good -lol!

My card uses the newly released Uppercase and Lowercase Font One die sets to spell out "Dad" and my new favorite M-Bossabilities folder, Dainty Dots.  I love the simple single dot pattern and the reverse side has a really cute tiny diamond dotted pattern!
Before I go, I want to share the Dainty Dots folder designs, and this is the large format size, so you can emboss 8.5" x 11" paper.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:
Spellbinder dies -S4-114 Standard Circles LG, S4-124 Classic Scalloped Circles LG, and S4-092 Stars Five Nestabilities®, S6-009 Uppercase Fonts One and S5-199 Lowercase Fonts One Shapeabilities ®; EG-002 Dainty Dots M-Bossabilities ® 

Pattern paper - My Mind's Eye, "Boy Crazy" 6x6 pad
Cardstock -Bazzill Paper Basics Marshmallow, Rock Candy and Sour Lemon card shoppe
Adhesive - Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue and 3D Foam Tabs
Embellishments - My Mind's Eye, orange enamel dots; May Arts, burlap string
Other - tiny star punch

You can purchase these dies and supplies at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  They offer a wide variety of supplies for all your paper crafting needs including Spellbinders dies, ribbons of all textures and styles, beautiful pattern papers and lots of fabulous embellishments! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, it's just perfect! And wow, love those large embossing plates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lvoe this, Michelle, and sure your dad will too :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.