Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gina K November release inspiration blog hop: Day 3

Hi everyone!  Welcome to Day 3 of the Gina K Designs DT Inspiration Blog Hop were we hope to inspire you with many beautiful ideas for the sets released in November! As you hop through the blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each because we will choose a few random commenters and they will win a grab bag that could have anything from stamps to paper to embellishments!! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!

Today we are spotlighting 2 sets:
Perfect Plaids, illustrated by Tami
Snow One Like You, One Free with 3 set
My first up I made a couple 3x3 note cards using Perfect Plaids.  I used them to create a pattern at the bottom of a couple note cards which measure 3x3.  The snowflake image is from another one of Tami's sets, Simple Snowflake. I plan to include these with my Peppermint Bark packages I give to my neighbors this season.
 
Next is my card using Snow One Like You.  These little snowmen are the cutest!  I paper pieced his hat rim and scarf and added a touch of liquid applique to the top.

Don't forget, all the new stamp sets are now offered in CLEAR which is what I linked.  But if you prefer rubber, click on the What's New Section and you will see both options.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

45 comments:

  1. Great way to use the plaid set. I like the paper piecing on the snowman too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Michelle! Love your plaid designs. Snowman card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun samples -- great colors for the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three cards. I'm fond of the blue one, love the plaid stamp on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my fave is the last!! (I made some peppermint chex mix last night for the first time, num num num)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so awesome on all of these Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards Michelle!! Your snowflake cards are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Michelle! Great work! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome use of all the stamps here Michelle. Love every one of your cards, thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your plaid and snowman creations. That is cool the way you added the lace trim too. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blue strip in the plaid. All are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creations times three. Well done creating the plaid and loving that cute snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cards. Love the colors you used for the plaids.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful plaids you created, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cards! I just love the plaids on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty cards! I just love the plaids on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic cards! I love kraft paper and you put it to very good use!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh so pretty. Love the pink and blue winter cards. And the snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I literally gasped when I saw your cards Michelle! They are STUNNING - I love the way you used the kraft on plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Michelle---lovin those plaids and your snowman card just ROCKS. love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards. Love the pastels with the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the cards! the bling and the lace add such a nice touch. these are sure to bring a smile to the receiver's face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute note cards-love that plaid set. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the color variations, very pretty Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are very beautiful, and I love that lace you used.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet cards as well as giving your neighbors peppermint bard Michelle - love the touches of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my word, I love the kraft plaid and the snowman is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous projects! Wow, that plaid set can do so much! Thanks for the ideas!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the plaid borders and your winter wishes cards with the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bling it on! and the plaids are super!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really beautiful winter cards! All oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fantastic... thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  33. TFS your great plaid and snowman cards.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That snowman is just the cutest thing!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your ideas!
    ptucker6 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.