Saturday, November 29, 2008

3 down, 11 to go

So, did everyone do some shopping yesterday?? Lots of tempting sales ALL over both brick and mortar AND internet stores!! I resisted all tempation and stayed home and didn't buy a thing -whew!
So, on to my monogram cards. This year, my sister is giving out sets of monogram cards to all her professional friends and co-workers. I am tasked to designing and making sets of 5 cards for 14 people. I am sooooo loving my JustRite stampers sets -really makes a sharp looking set of monograms. We chose to go with the Special Occasions Font , From the Desk Of border and minimal layers (for ease of mailing) for everything. Yesterday I got to work and came up with the first three.

The cards use SU! retired Spring Flowers, Blue Bayou DSP and Basic Grey Ambrosia for the DP and used my circle nestabilities. I have 11 more to come up with, not too mention making FIVE of each design! Eek, I got to get crack-a-lackin' -LOL!

Tomorrow is the last day of Heidi's FREE GIFT with every purchase at her Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts store! For all orders under $50, you will get a free goodie bag and with purchases over $50 you will get a free GRAB bag! All you need to do is put Michelle or sf9erfan in the comments section. Thanks Heidi!!

Card Deets:
Stamps - JustRite stamper Special Occasions Font
Paper - tangerine tango, choc chip, white, DP
Accessories - circle nesties, various mini punches, swiss dots EF, gray tafetta, mini orange bling

8 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I've been thinking of getting that set for a while now but after seeing your lovely cards I'll stop thinking and just get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I didn't step in a store either - my family thinks that's a miracle!! Look at you kick the cards out girl!! I love these!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering how you are presenting each set of cards. Did you buy window tins, or are you making a box for each set, or what? I'm doing the same thing for some of my friends. Thanks. Please email me directly at shoshanah21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! You are such a good sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Roomie...all your cards are fabulous!!! What a sweet thing to do for you sister!!! Because you are sooo wonderful, I left you an award on my blog...check it out when you have a minute...you are sooo deserving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't shop yesterday also.
    Your cards are so beautiful! Really love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a classy set Michelle!! Can't wait to see the other two! What lucky co-workers your sister has! They're going to be blown away!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such classy, elegant cards. I love them.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.