Hi everyone! I have a Spellbinders project to share with you today. I was thrilled when Spellbinders released 4 box templates over the summer. These boxes are quick and easy to make and you can decorate them for any occasion! You can see all of them on the New Releases page on the website.
I made my box using the LF-012 Square Petal Top Box. The box measures 2.75" wide and 1.5" tall. I went pretty CAS with this one, using white cardstock for my box and a single piece of pattern paper for the side accents. The flower at the top was made with S5-061 Daisy Flower Topper and I used 2 different colors to make it. I just love the layers of this flower and the way you can curl up the borders on the petals, giving it a nice "fluffy" look!
Here is what the die templates in the set look like:
See the 4 curved pieces at each end? When folded, these end up being the top pieces and they tuck into each other and stay closed. You can see that I used the negative diamond shaped pieces to accent the tag. I just love using those little pieces instead of throwing them away.
This picture shows how I added a strip of Scor-Pal 1/8" Scor-Tape around the top and bottom of each side and added glitter to them.
You can see all the amazing projects from the Design Team on the Spellbinders website in the Idea Gallery! The gallery has been updated and improved, sorted into the categories Cards, Scrapbook Pages and Mixed Media projects -be sure to check it out!
That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Halloween everyone!
Preferred Partner Products:
- Gina K. Designs, Pure Luxury White Cardstock, Framed Greetings Stamp Set
- Sparkle N' Sprinkle, Semi-Transparent Glitter Crystal Ice Ultrafine Glitter
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Jillibean Soup, Watermelon Gazpacho Soup 6 x 6" Mini Pad Patterned Paper, Bean Stalks Blue Twine
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Prismatics Skylar and Frosted Yellow Cardstock
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Black Pigment Ink
- Cosmic Shimmer, Cosmic Twinkles Aqua Glitter Glue
- Scor-Pal, ⅛" Scor-Tape
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares