Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thanks Bunches

Hi everyone!!  I have a fun card to share today.  I am completely smitten with my new stamp set from Paper and Such called Basketful of Flowers.  I just had to get it inky for this CASE Study challenge #53, to CASE Chupa!  What an amazing gallery she has.  I chose this card to CASE:
I kept the basic layout, except I put the oval on the left because the bike was facing the right.  My bike was bigger than the oval, so I had to die cut most of it off, keeping the adorable basket.  To accommodate the sentiment, I curved the stamp on my block to fit in the oval.  The borders were made by mixing 2 sets of the new Spellbinders Edgeabilities die templates (which will be available on 8/30).  The edger came from the Classic Scallop set and the Decorative Insert came from the Classic Petals set.

The pattern paper is new from My Mind's Eye, the Lost and Found 2 collection.  Side note, have you seen the papers in this collection?  I love them and promptly bought all the 6x6 pads!  My accents are Wrinkled Ribbon in Olive and a Aqua 20mm open rose.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Deets:
Stamps - Basketful of Flowers (Paper and Such)
Paper -Pure Luxury Chocolate and Ivory cs,Lost and Found Two "Sunshine" 6x6 paper (MME)
Accessories - Spellbinders S4-110 Classic Ovals LG Nestabilities and E8-001 Classic Scallop and E8-006 Classic Petals Edgeabilities, mulberry flower, ribbon, stickles and buttons
Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your card. The details are so sharp. The colors are smart and show so well against each other. And you've convinced me to finally buy premade flowers. Yours is just perfect.
    Best of luck
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous case! Love the partial bike image and the punched border is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is PERFECT!! I love the "oomph" that the punch adds, the partially stamped bicycle, and the big fat bow. Thanks so much for CASEing me and participating in this week's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on TOP THREE honors! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle, what beautiful cards you have created! Love your paper choices, decorative edges and embellishments. I so love signing on and checking your blog, what an inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Michelle, what beautiful cards you have created! Love your paper choices, decorative edges and embellishments. I so love signing on and checking your blog, what an inspiration you are!
    P.S. This was sent as my friend who signed onto my computer and never signed out.... ooops on both our parts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. [url=http://www.kamagrashop.pl]potencja[/url], thwart my site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Michelle! Love the gorgeous greens you used and the beautiful embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely. The partial bicycle looks awesome and everything is perfectly embellished.

    ReplyDelete